Pages

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

The same in blue







Well that didnt take long i posted the girl card on facebook and i got a message almost immediately asking for the same card  but for a baby shower.
I dont normally make the same card twice but as it was requested it did it although i changed the embellishment, and the size this one is 6 x6 where as the last one was 8 x8.
Id like to give a big shout out to Sue Jimson AKA Ollies mam for giving me shout out on her blog it was very much appreciated and thanks to my new followers and a few new visitors who have left lovely comments, its great to be back to the world of crafting and blogging.
For those of you kind ladies asking about my health im on the road to recovery and will be out and about before i know it
Thanks everyone xxxxx


4 comments:

Sue said...

Another gorgeous card and your so very welcome because when I was down you picked me up xxxx huggles hun xxx

Alison Scott said...

Beautiful card.
Crafters are a friendly bunch.

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Your cards are gorgeous, came over for a look from Sue's blog! Greetings from Canada, Shirley

Unknown said...

Love it, so cute! Came over from Sue's blog and so pleased I did, your cards are amazing!
Hugs, Claire xx